Metabolism: Anaerobic Respiration & Fermentation
from Science Prof Online
Anaerobic Respiration & Fermentation Materials
are the FREE Anaerobic Respiration Lecture materials of the Virtual Cell
Biology Classroom. The resources below are used to supplement an actual
college cell biology course. Anyone taking, teaching or interested in biology may find these materials helpful and is welcome to use them.
- Understand what fermentation is and how it differs from both anaerobic and aerobic respiration.
- Which types of metabolism are most energy efficient & least energy efficient?
- Which respiration sub-pathway(s) is involved in fermentation?
- How many ATP molecules can an organism that uses fermentation create from one molecule of glucose?
Versions of Aerobic Respiration PPT:
Printing: The best way for students to print out the PowerPoint Show is to download the PDF version. Select Print, and, when the Print screen comes up, go to the Print Handling options. Under Page Scaling, select "Multiple pages per sheet", Under Pages per sheet, select "2". That uses up less paper, placing two slides on each page.
Anaerobic Respiration & Fermentation Lecture materials include:
- 中国福利彩票下载安装αppwork assignments
- practice test & review questions
website has a food database to help you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp with finding grams of carbohydrates, fiber, protein & fats of common food items, for Option 1 of this project.
MORE ANAEROBIC RESPIRATION LINKS
- by Timothy Paustain, University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Krebs Cycle and from McGraw-Hill.
- from Molecular & Cellular Biology Learning Cntr.
- by Graham Kent Bio231 Cell Bio.