Molecular Genetics: DNA Replication
Virtual Biology Classroom of Science Prof Online
Genetics: DNA Replication Lecture Materials
are the DNA Replication Lecture materials of the Virtual Cell
Biology Classroom. The resources below are used to supplement an actual
college cell biology course.
- What is DNA made of? Know the structural components.
- Understand the process of replication. (Don’t let the brief sentence fool you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp; this is a lot of complex info. Make sure you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp understand it to the level that was presented to you中国福利彩票下载安装αpp in the lecture PPTs).
- Explain how the DNA molecule is antiparallel.
- How does the antiparallel nature of DNA affect replication?
- What is a replication bubble?
- What is the difference between the lagging and the leading strand of DNA?
The DNA Replication Lecture materials include:
- list of learning objectives
- 中国福利彩票下载安装αppwork assignment
- practice test & review questions
Model of DNA structure at Chicago's Field Museum
- Bio Rad musical advertisement for SsoFast™. Also useful for learning about enzymes.
from John Kyrk
- “” song by Jonathan Coulton.