What Are the SPO Virtual Classrooms?
Science Prof Online offers free fully-developed science curricula, including the Virtual Microbiology Classroom (VMC), a 15-week course featured on this page. Click here for the
8-week microbiology course curriculum.
Virtual Microbiology Classroom
Materials for a 15-week Micro Course from Science Prof Online
or Twitter .
Virtual Microbiology Class LECTURE TOPICS
Each title below is a link to all of the lecture-related course materials on that particular subject.
SPO Virtual Classrooms are organized by lecture into several topics. Each topic typically includes:
- practice test & review questions
- 中国福利彩票下载安装αppwork assignments
- microbiology photos & videos
Virtual Microbiology Class LAB TOPICS
- Students review basic microscopy, learn how to obtain photomicrographs and examine leukocytes in a Wright stain.
LAB PROJECT #2: Microbiology Lab Skill Builder
- Students prepare bacterial smears and preform Gram, Acid-fast (Ziehl-Neelsen), and Endospore Stains.
LAB PROJECT #4: Bacterial Identification of Stock Cultures
- Bacterial Identification Study Tables
Use there tables to practice you中国福利彩票下载安装αppr understanding of the different bacterial
identification tests that we utilize in lab.
- Differential & Selective Media Study Table (Word .doc or PDF)
- Biochemical Tests ID Enterbacteriaceae Study Table (.doc or PDF)
- Lab Note Articles
More Useful Microbiology Resources
- from A.T. Still University.
- , American Society of Microbiology.
- television show from Animal Planet.
- For additional resources see our
Image of prokaryotic cell. For labeled diagram of same cell, .
LECTURE Topic - ; MissingMicrobes
" Radiolab episode; " Radiolab episode; HW Assignment coming soon!
"" Radiolab episode; " Radiolab episode; " Radiolab episode, and